Welcome Everybody!

Hello Everyone!

This blog was created for my Web 2.0 class. This is not the first time that I have attempted blogging, but my previous foray was more of an online journal where I would be able to express myself somewhat freely.

This blog, however, would be different. I hope to hear your thoughts and feelings about Web 2.0 as I post. Also, please feel free to share your opinions and interesting videos you find about the topic.

And finally, let me know what you think about the theme of my blog, and if it is easy to navigate.

Till the next post,

Josh, out.

Comments

  1. Erm... light blue on grey is not easy to read leh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Zi Kai! How did you even find this blog? Haha.

      Thank you for the feedback. It was never supposed to be light blue on grey. Maybe I messed it up when playing with the themes. Hope it is better now!

      Delete
    2. WOW! I see the power of WEB 2.0. Well done Josh!

      Delete
    3. Hello Josh. It is so smart to add pages of blackboard and class blog on your blog site!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Final Minority Report